marta_sosnowska_conradi

kitchen worktops zenith

Marta SOSNOWSKA
3 years ago

Hi, I am designing my kitchen and I am planning to go with white super matt handleless design, hob on the countertop (worktop 15x60, induction hob 60 x60, wortop 150x60) and undermount sink on the island ( central 50x 50 in 181x 90 island) . I was looking for durable and yes affordable worktops and I liked the idea of solid laminate, I like two zenith finishes, caldeira and cloudy nova but reviews on independent fora are not that great, people commenting in staining and material flacking off; I think I concluded that I will not use it for the countertop and I will use there wood but for the island where we will have an undermount sink, would zenith worktops be recommended or should I stay away from those, if they are ok - would you recommend them with the kitchen design I am considering? thank you in advance to anyone who shares their thoughts. with best wishes, Marta

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.