ashleigh_collins

Bedroom accessory advice

Ash C
3 years ago

We are trying to spruce up our spare room which is grey/blue and I can’t seem to get it to come together or stick to a decision on what colours/ textures to add in.

I’ve tried a soft pink and then keeping it a bit more neutral (pics attached- probably overkill on the cushions but trying to use what we have first to get an idea before we buy something). I was thinking about painting the wall behind the bed to match the curtains and bring that together but I’m worried it might not work. Ideally we’d change the bed and I don’t think the lamps work that well but we would prefer to keep both and make them work. We can change up bedding and paint. On the other side of the room I also want to add in a small. dressing table and chair.

Any ideas on how to make either of the ideas in the pics work or an alternative? I feel it looks very bitty and want it to hang together.

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.