webuser_699328063

Renovation Ideas HELP!

Michael B
3 years ago

My wife and I have just purchased a new house, we should be moving into it shortly, approximately 3 weeks (Mid September 2020), however my wife is pregnant and baby is due, in approximately a week (first week In September 2020). The house we have purchased is seriously outdated and needs a cosmetic uplift. I am unable to add all the pictures I have taken but hopefully what I have added will give you an idea.

We are so busy preparing for the baby we are unable to adequately define best renovation and design ideas we are literally stuck!! “What do we do with this house” it has so much potential. We know we need to change the carpets, preferably laminate downstairs and carpets in the rooms. My wife wants a new kitchen with an island and a new upstairs bathroom, but funds are also limited.

Any advice you can offer would be much appreciated I have attached some pictures to give you an idea of how the property looks.

Thank you in advance.

Comments (15)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.