handev

New knock through plan

Mags D
3 years ago

After a number of years and much advice from you sensible creative people we landed on a plan. To knock through to the back of the house to make a long kitchen/dining/sofa room. A third builder has just been round to quote - and changed everything!! He suggested something a couple of you actually suggested (Minipie and Rinq). I’ve also accepted that with three children and recently a dog, I need a utility/boot room more than anything! So can I ask you guys what you think of this? I don’t want the new square bit to be so big it seems empty but don’t want to fill it so it feels squished! Draft attached. New wall in red, sofa area blue, kitchen green, dining red. Please excuse the shoddy plan. Any opinions very welcome (even/especially the negative!) x

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.