So here’s the floor plan for a house we are due to look at but I think the layout is quite odd. I think that study may make a nice utility or pantry style room off the kitchen but the loo has stumped me. I have no idea about this kind of thing. would also like the make the kitchen bigger as I don’t really need that much seating in there. Thinking I would put in a longer island portrait to the room and some more counters on the left. what are your thoughts
Neasa
Beth NightingaleOriginal Author
Related Discussions
Kitchen experts - how would you use this space?
Q
What would you do with this awkward utility space?
Q
What would you do with this awkward utility space?
Q
How would you make the most of this kitchen/living space?
Q
minnie101
Beth NightingaleOriginal Author
hedgehog99
Beth NightingaleOriginal Author
hedgehog99
User
Beth NightingaleOriginal Author
pjdklm
Beth NightingaleOriginal Author
pjdklm
smac232
Beth NightingaleOriginal Author