Where do I start with changing floorplan?

KP Anderson
26 days ago

Hello, I would like to potentially merge the dining room, kitchen and utility room, but I have no idea where to start with the process. Can anyone give me advice on who I need to approach first? Would I need to get plans drawn up by an interior designer or architect before approaching a building company? Do I get the structural engineer in first? Thanks!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.