____________________56743

Bathroom Layout advice

Svetlana Ber

Hi!

We'd like to have a freestanding claw-foot roll top bath and if possible a separate shower.

So thinking about a wet-room style with short screen to protect the entrance door from the splashes.

Whole bathroom is 230 cm x 200 cm

My 1st layout doesn't involve extra storage as the basin unit is 1m long. Also the window can be easily reached. Would it look too tight though in shower area?! 145cm from the wall to the door. The bath is about 75 cm wide, plus 5-10 cm gap.

2nd layout blocks the approach to the window and doesn't protects the basin unit from some splashes. But may feel better. The rectangles are narrow wall hung units for extra storage.

Any advices about layout are highly appreciated! Thank you!