webuser_295574584

Family Bathroom Layout Advice

Kim Barnes
5 months ago

Hi, after various obstacles holding us back, 3 years on we are finally building what we hope will be our forever home and I would really appreciate some advice on the layout of our family bathroom! Ideally we’d like to have a separate jet bath & shower in the space (see photo for inspiration), an electric storage mirror over the sink, as well as a stacked washing machine & tumble dryer in there as our kitchen space is limited. The window can be moved along the same wall for the next week or so if needed as we are currently working on the ground floor (steels going in on Monday) but the door will need to stay where it is. We would really appreciate your input/opinions on this. Thank you in anticipation!

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.