cameron_stafford70

Garage conversion ideas!

Hi all,

We have just moved into this property below. We are going to be converting 2 thirds of the garage into a habitable area and are looking to reconfigure the ground floor layout. We have the option to knock down the two walls as pictured in the proposed plans.

At the minute, we don't like walking through the front door into the kitchen, so we have thought about some sort of hallway.

The only other thing we would like is a WC. Eventually, we will have bifold doors into the garden but one of our main concerns is light. We are terraced to the left so no chance of windows there, and detached to the right, however we look over our neighbours so any windows would have to be frosted.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!