pere_dot

Integrated dishwasher fitting faceplate

Peregrine Dot
2 years ago

I recently purchased an integrated dishwasher, but it was delivered without brackets to attach the kitchen door/faceplate to the front of the machine. The seller of the machine say that they don't include them, but the fitters who installed the machine said they're included as standard with integrated machines, and that the brackets can't be bought separately (together we looked online but couldn't find any). I tried contacting the manufacturer but they haven't responded. I'm now stuck with a machine that I can't attach a faceplate to.

How should I resolve this? Can't believe this isn't a thing that's easily fixable as surely everyone who buys an integrated machine needs to attach a faceplate to the front of it!

The model is HiSense HV671C60UK.

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.