littlwizz

Help with pulling it all together

littlwizz
2 years ago

So we are nearing the end of our extension project thought still have lots of bits to do. We have done it all ourselves. I just can't get it to all tie together. It is a big south-facing room 6x6m with kitchen and dining room, all open plan. 1950's semi. We have Amtico Linen Weave flooring going in all through the downstairs (bargain ebay purchase!) a Ligne Roset Togo Sofa in Orange (mint Ebay purchase!). Wall bifold end and ceiling are white sidewalls are Chalk Dust in Dulux and the wall around the kitchen and dining room is F&B borrowed light but this could be changed. I want it bright funky and fun. I love our Le Creuset rainbow mugs and ramekins and would like it to feel a bit like that. I need cushions ( which I am really struggling with) and a rug suitable for underfloor heating and doormats, coffee table can go to, it's just a temp old one at the moment. We also need a big piece of art that goes on the big wall behind breakfast bar that could be dropped down to make a flat lay photography table, as we run a business from home and need to take product photos and I hate kneeling on the floor. I think as we have spent soo much time planning and actually building it during a pandemic and homeschooling and working we have run out of steam a bit. Still to go in kitchen, aluminium handrails, and white end panel on breakfast bar and hickory wood end panel on Oven side. Bookcase by bifolds is a wrongly made unit for the kitchen but would like to repurpose it. (guinea pigs live behind sofa!) The tub chair needs replacing with a statement chair, just leftover from another room. Needs to be a higher chair with arms as my older family members cant get out of the sofa! Would love to hear others ideas, as just really desperate to get it all done now. If you made it this far thank you for reading!

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.