I am on the hunt for a "copper" toned wallpaint.
In our office/playroom we are looking to "cut" out an area of the room in an orange and white half/half wall in order to designate it as a working space, in comparison to the rest of the room which is a very dark blue.
Having had our lovely copper radiator installed, I've been on the hunt for a complimentary orange for the bottom half of the wall. I just cannot find anything. Every coppery tone I put on the wall ends up coming up like a bright orange.
This picture shows Valspar's Dried Saffron and Polo Pony which both appear as deep, copper, almost brown shades on the website but on the wall come up like a bright fluoro orange?
I have attempted to use online colour tools to get the tones from the radiator into a colour, and that's where I got the Polo Pony from. The Dried Saffron was based on Dunelm's Butterscotch, which looks deep and coppery on the website but comes out vibrant!
Any help? I have tested about 10 shades on the wall now and they're all terrible!
CWD
DJT2021
Related Discussions
need help with bungalow exterior and floor plan cannot change foot print or height
Q
Tired 3 bed 1900's terrace. How can I make the exterior look nice?
Q
An Open Plan Kitchen - Balancing Granite & Copper
Q
dark paint on stair case? what colour on walls?
Q
Juliet Docherty
Sarah U-S
Mirel Mongdong