Hi all,
Please can you advise on my shower layout. We currently have 1.2m (width) x1 m (depth) shower area and are planning an over head shower. We are tanking the whole room so it’s a wet room essentially (have had really bad experience with leaks previously and want to avoid).
My question is - shower head on back wall or on the side? (See pics).
My concern - water splash from the shower into the bathroom (I know it’s tanked but I don’t want floods of water everywhere).
Option 1) I prefer the look of the shower head centrally but is it more likely to slash water into the room?
Option 2) I can fit a shower screen
Again maybe this is unfounded concerns from years of rental mishaps/floods and leaks but I’m keen to keep the water where it’s meant to be, in the hair, on the body or down the drain!
Dee
Dee
Related Discussions
Tiny bathroom design - Help!
Q
Which bathroom design?
Q
Fellow designers, can you help with a bathroom design?
Q
Anything I'm missing with my proposed bathroom design?
Q
siobhanmcgee90
rosemonde