jeniminx

Bay Window - Front garden bed help!

jeniminx
2 months ago

Hi Everyone, I've recently moved to a house that has a shingle front garden. I really want to add some flowers/green to break it up. I've just planted climbing white rose plant each side of the front door. I want to add a flower bed in front of/under each of the bay windows. So far I have dug across which is about 5 1/2 foot and about 28" out. I have space to play with, should i come out more?

Can anyone give any advice on plants? I'd like a mix of green and flowers (country style) with a year round interest if possible. It gets shade in the morning and sun afternoon/evening. The front bays are quite low but I don't mind plants that grow up and cover them a little. Would really appreciate some advice thank you!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.