webuser_827099186

Help with tiny open plan with bay window

Anna
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hi there! I have a tiny kitchen/living room in a weird shape and no storage and I am trying to repurpose the furniture provided by the landlord since this is a rental apartment. I currently have two two-seat couches, a round table with fitting stools underneath, a Single wardrobe that holds all our utility stuff, a kitchen cabinet that is needed since I only have 3 cupboards and 4 drawers, a tv stand with a TV and a coffee table. It sounds and it is a lot.

I am thinking of removing one couch to open up the space and trying to rearrange the remaining furniture inside the room.

Problem is:

Where do I put the tv stand and the couch since the bay window has the radiator in front of it and therefore not a great idea to put the TV in front of the radiator.

I am thinking of changing where the kitchen cabinet is placed in order for it to fit better in a corner of the room. Also on top of kitchen cabinet I have sandwich maker and microwave.

I used the Floorplanner tool to make the below floorplan. If you have any ideas where to put what, I would be delighted to hear.

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.