Houzz Logo Print
charlmummery

11 years ago
Room 2: underway!

So, with my master bedroom well underway, I'm moving on to the garden room which will become my dressing room. It's actually quite dark, being east facing, with only one poorly placed window.
I've also got a fireplace in need of some TLC. First task will be choosing a wall colour: I'd like something which works with the faded tiles in the fire surround. but keeps the room tranquil and light.
I'm going to add Ikea Pax wardrobes down one entire wall, for much needed clothes and shoe storage; I initially wanted the Hemnes grey doors, but these are now discontinued so I'll have to make a pick from the current range. A sofa bed and chest of drawers will compete the room.
On the wall are Dulux Heritage Lead White, Dulux Clouded Pearl 3 and Dulux Quartz Flint 4.

Comment