russell_price6515891

dark hallway

Russell Price
8 years ago
Hi! im looking for advice on a paint scheme for my dark hallway. The only natural light comes from a small window so can be quite dark even during the day. I like the idea of painting the walls a really light blue (almost white) and the wordwork a slightly darker blue. im just having troubles visualising what colour to paint the doors and above picture rails. I would like to steer clear of gloss white for the doors as having little natural light turns the paint yellow. also I would like to paint the coving blue to bring them out. the question is should I leave the wall above the picture rail white? or should I paint it the same colour as the rest of the wall, in which case shpuld I paint the coving with the same vlue as the wood work? any other suggestions will be greatfully received!

Comments (22)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.