Beautiful! Love the rustic look of them. Are they easy to maintain?
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Help please! Dining room that looks like a garage!
Comments (10)Hello Heidi, One thing that might help is using a neutral table cloth.. Consider a really oversized mirror that could lean up against one of the walls something like 8ft by 6ft if you want to get the feel of space here and the right side would be good on the long wall.. The opposite wall you could leave bare.... .. Remove the rug as this defines the floor area under the table which you don't want to do.. Hang a shade on the ceiling light and take off the frames from the window.. You could have a slim console here but otherwise leave the windows free so they remain as open as possible... What your aim is here is to get the eye to see the room as a whole.. At the moment the eyes go to the frames and then the brightly patterned table cloth which does emphasise the table and thus the size of the room... Place all the chairs round the table and at each end of the table so they are evenly proportioned.. Easily presented as an invaluable space for dining. Shabby chic or elegant sophistication both are possible with some tweaking to the dimensions... ie the Mirrors! I think these would see you through! : ))...See More**WIN** Garden Trading Bothy Pot - Rustic Styling Competition
Comments (20)Thanks to all that entered over Houzz, Twitter, Facebook and our website helped answering the burning question! The winner will be announced over the next few weeks in our blog at www.createperfect.co.uk so please do check it out for the results!...See MoreHow to make this Victorian house facade beautiful again?
Comments (11)Hi, it looks like the porch roof tiles may have been painted already as the most common colour is Red, and it looks quite new. This is a better colour :- Roof paint Really like the idea of taking out the columns on that wall................much less 'dated' You could even build up the wall if you're going to render. I love the grandeur of the house on the right. Taking the colours in the london brick ( yellow / gray ), I think the slate, green, grey chosen works well with it. I looked to tie in with the one on the right rather than the one on the left. By associating it with the one on the right in colour choice, it makes it look super smart. Here's a before and after that I did on a similar condition property a few years ago. It's the one in the middle. It was a shop at one point, hence the large window at the bottom that didn't tie in with the rest of the house, plus the little wall. Anyway, here's the after pic....See MoreTile colour suggestions for rustic kitchen
Comments (10)I feel there is perhaps too much colour and pattern. I think going for a french country look with white walls, including the brick, blue additions in accessories and for the fabric. I think Zelig tiles in an off white or blue or even pink would suit your kitchen. I would go for a small gingham print for the skirts in a blue, green or pale grey. A thin country stripe would also go well. Just keep the palate simple. Zelig tiles have a lovely pearlised hand made look (first pic). There is a beautiful magazine called Country Homes & Gardens which showcases lovely cottages and other country houses and a great place to get ideas. Pinterest is also good for ideas and is free. Here’s some ideas I found:...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago


cranleigh bathroom studios