POLL: Favourite kitchen style?
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (45)
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
POLL: Pick your favourite Shelfie!
Comments (21)Definitely the pastel shelf for me the little bird draws the eye as does the autumn leaves. The space around the items makes the display restful but think I'd have found space for the elephant from the elephant shelf....See MorePOLL: What's your favourite bathroom style?
Comments (36)I love the Wooden bath, but just about everything else in the room lets it down. Therefore I picked Hamilton Terrace. Very beautiful!...See MorePOLL: What's your favourite interior style?
Comments (19)I like too many things so I suppose mine is eclectic. My absolute delight is the Art Deco Moderne style; beautiful veneers, chrome, mirrors, fabrics and shapes, unfortunately I'm far to untidy and clumsy to live with it....See MorePOLL: Shaker Kitchen Finishes - Whats your favourite?
Comments (0)Tell us your preferred finish for your perfect shaker kitchen....See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago











Plencner UK