hos123

Lost half way through please help

hos123
8 years ago
Hiya
I just started updating my living room and hallway so far happy with hallway but stuck with this being its my only living dining room until next summer kitchen extension. So far walls painted grey and grey and silver wallpaper on one side, it a long way from the off white I had for years and I like it so far.

However I don't think my old furniture goes well and what can I do about the bare walls the art work above the sofa (image4) used to be on the top of the chimney and I don't mind not having it anymore. I can't afford to change the huge sofas at least until after Christmas, the oak dining table I still like it I don't mind changing my chairs or cover them.

The curtain is going to go I am just stuck with colour and pattern, the tv stand the same want to get a new white floating but not sure if this sets well with the brown sofas and oak table , I would like to add nest table, console but don't know what colour mirrored or white mat, the same goes for rug and cushions i know I have a long list of dilemma but thats why I am here help please before Christmas. All suggestions are welcome :) thank you

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.