Please help choose wall colour for living room?
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (7)
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Victorian tiled floor - please help me choose a nice wall colour
Comments (5)Hi there! I like the tiles! May be your temptation to paint the whole place white is a good idea. I think Vanilla White from Dulux will look nice and bright up the space. Your can use cobalt carpet for staircase and you have plenty of possibilities to be original with art or pictures and accessories....See MoreHi, I need help in choosing right colour/type rug for my living room
Comments (21)What about a bespoke rug made from a cream coloured carpet with a mink / black border? We have a great 'Make me a rug' designer on our website where you can have a play, but here are a couple of combinations that we loved! http://www.alternativeflooring.com/rugsrunners/make_me_a_rug...See MoreNeed help with choosing a colour for my living room
Comments (20)maria galvano thank you, I love them too and make me smile whenever I look at them, I bought them from a Bedouin woman in Petra (Jordan). They remind me of an amazing trip to Syria and Jordan some years ago, travelling independently using public transport and meeting amazing people along the way, both locals and tourists. Loved Petra so much and the local Bedouin people, went back for a second day to have another look around as well as sit and drink mint tea and listen to amazing stories ... and yes, they make my home feel alive as most things in it have some connection to a life lived. Thank you again....See Morechoosing wall paint for living room
Comments (3)Hi Sam, I have a colour palette here for you attached and thought you might like one of the ones I've circled for you? I thought they may go with the room the most after seeing the colour and texture of the sofa also. since there are a lot of wood I see in the picture and some blacks, they can literally go with anything colour wise but with the sofa I thought maybe one of those colours would go really well with the room? maybe could even add a second one to the room if you felt that would look better! has this given you a better idea?...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago



Juliet Docherty