Little Greene or Dulux colour match?
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (8)
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Little Greene paint - have I chosen the wrong colour?
Comments (21)If deep grey really appeals to you then go for it! The beauty of paint is that you can always change your mind, it may be a bit time consuming but it's relatively inexpensive (compared to picking the wrong sofa or kitchen cabinets :0) I have a Pinterest board called 'The dark side' with hundreds of images of interiors that I find incredibly attractive (think Abigail Ahern) but some people would probably think were blacker than the inside of a camel and avoid like the plague :D I currently live in a small Georgian terrace with low ceilings and little natural light so most of them aren't an option (unless you really don't mind bumping into things) but I have painted two walls in my bedroom (which is much larger/higher for some reason) in a deep steel grey and I love it, I only wish I hadn't lost courage and painted the other two in a pale white/grey. Good luck and be sure to post some pictures!...See MoreWin a colour room makeover by Dulux and a weekend away! - CLOSED
Comments (213)With much excitement the Dulux panel, after reviewing all the creative entries for the Colour Picker competition, have selected their winner! ‘Summer in Cornwall’ is a beautiful and calming collection of muted blues. The use of tonal colour is very on trend and also features Denim Drift- The Dulux colour of the year! The title of the collection, ‘Summer in Cornwall’, the styling of the selected room set and the combination of the restful blue colour palette, echoes the recurring theme of our 2017 Colour Futures trends, about yearning for real experiences, the importance of treasuring simple and genuine things in life and re-connects us with mother nature’s very own colour palette....See MoreLittle Greene dilemma
Comments (16)We had elephants breath in well lit stairs etc so went with a true grey (dulux chic shadow). We have a beautiful chalky creamy white in bedrooms - hollyhock by LG, which might work for you? We paired it with clockface on the woodwork in one of the rooms and that looks lovely too (very similar colours, clockface is slightly darker tone). Maybe you need to consider painting the lounge different to the hall as the colours you are trying to pair with are different in each place?...See MoreHelp me find a Farrow Ball or even Little Green similar colour please
Comments (10)Thank you everyone so far. I decided to call the hotel again as so many suggestions by you all i git lost again, and they were more helpful this time and managed to get me ‘some’ extra info that it is a blended real white that has a teeny tiny real grey (whatever that means) with teeny tiny red (in the rooms with a red curtain) but a tinier green tint (in the rooms with a dark grey curtain) but no blue at all in the tint in any of the rooms. Wow, that seems like a bit of a crazy blend and I didnt realise its 2 differnt blends depending on which curtains they use, but it does point to what some of you suggested :) seems i like the one with the red curtain better :)...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago

creativeorg