webuser_71660

Small 3rd bedroom design help

Tani H-S
8 years ago
We have a v small north facing double bedroom with a sloped ceiling on the left side of the back wall. Hoping to put in some pale ivory carpet to keep it light but then on the far back wall, I was thinking of painting it a dark colour to make it cost and adding some wall art as decoration (rather than wallpaper for speed and that we haven't papered before so it's an extra stress we don't need trying to learn).

I was thinking of a dark blue to keep it from being too boyish or girly and perhaps adding either say a large world map sticker (maybe in gold or silver dots?? As the pic below) or even just v large dots all over the wall in a dark blue so it would be two contrasting blues together.

Which do you think is less cheesy?? I'm hoping it would appeal to a teenager or as an office then with the map which would also be easier to put up as I don't have to measure the dots out then

Comments (15)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.