How do I finish this corner? Products and placement advice please?
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (21)
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Bedroom advice - finishing touches!
Comments (45)Hello again all and sorry for the delay! i have now got a throw and started to extend my gallery over the corner. I grabbed an old chair and rug that were kicking about in my parents' garage and put them in the corner to give me some idea of what i want. actually, i kinda like the beat-up chair but i don't think the rug looks right. is it too small? Now i have the reddish throw (LOVE it... from the Avoca shop in Belfast - amazing place, if you are ever in Belfast do go!!) I am actually considering replacing my blind because i prefer red tones to the turquoise. Just not sure what I would get instead? Still need a fab lamp and more cushions but wisdom says wait for the January sales! I still think I need something more eyecatching on my vanity too... Considering a map above my bed but I don't know if it would compete with the gallery wall too much? have to say i do love the "hello" sign!...See MoreUnit design - how would you do this please...
Comments (19)The frames look kind of squished on some of the shelves, but don't worry about that now. I'm not a big fan of stuff on the top of the tall unit nor how much you have on top of the short unit. I think if you remove the things from the top of the taller one, you'll like it much better. Then, put only one or three things on each shelf, and layer some. For example: put a couple of candles in front of a framed photo -- give it some depth. The shelf unit is dark, so you might want to keep your ornaments, etc. a lighter colour....See MoreHow do I design my garden?
Comments (28)At the minute, we dont have any more plants, but as you require its on our todo list, and i'll get my developer to look at it asap. This is great feedback, we weren't aware people wanted trees until now. we do however, have some more gardeny type items here: http://insitu-app.com/index-tim-hd-web-app.html moving forward, it would be great to see your results - please put them in the idea book. cheers...See MoreLounge finishing touches - product and style advice please?
Comments (4)Looks like a nice space -I could easily relax in your lovely corner sofa! Personally, 1. I would add rattan chair - natural colour, you have loads of cushions so 1 or 2 on the rattan chair would tie in with your scheme. 2. The pictures above the sofa could be moved to the left to line up more against the end of the sofa. 3. The lamp on the white table - try to find something much bigger - relative to the sofa it appears very small. The main thing is not to sweat too much - rooms devolve and part of the fun/enjoyment is finding things that you like....See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago












bookworm987