candicenorth

Unit design - how would you do this please...

candicenorth
10 years ago
Hi, me again asking for advice if ok? I have moved bits round, tried to find the right way off doing, but everything I do just does not work. We have redecorated living room, awaiting delivery of sofa, so will probably come back next week to help with designs for walls. But currently I am really stuck, again, on how to place everything on my units. I could really do with help! More than happy to minimize/buy different ornaments. Can someone please help on this. I am attempting to make my home really nice, but am only ok on doing things like this, and really love the advice I have received from you Houzzer's :) The untreated unit will be stained the colour of the other unit, my husband would not be willing to paint another colour. Any advice is really, greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance x

Comments (19)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.