pcre

How do I make a tall bank of units work in this kitchen? Help please!

pc re
6 years ago

So my mum is trying to come up with a new design for her kitchen. She has seen a few kitchen planners but no one has come up with the right design yet! She would like a bank of tall units on the short wall opposite the door into the kitchen but is finding it difficult to get the flow right with the run of units on the left wall. Has anyone got any ideas/suggestions or just a fresh pair of eyes on the project - I think we have looked at it too much!! Here is as far as we have got - just using a free online kitchen planner - as you can see I am not a pro at this :-)

The tall corner unit should be an L-shaped unit rather than a diagonal unit.

My mum is a keen baker and does a fair bit of entertaining. Her must-haves are:

2 single ovens

2 dishwashers

A tall built-in fridge

A tall broom cupboard

She would also like a small breakfast bar that grandkids can sit at while she bakes. Some wall cupboards near the hob corner would probably be useful but not sure how to make these look good.

So any suggestions/advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.