Magnolia with grey feature wall (Bedroom)??
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (20)
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Paint to match bedroom feature walls?
Comments (7)Since discovering Valspar I wouldn't use anything else. It's great if you have a young family or painting and area of increased traffic such as a hallway. I've lost count how many marks I've scrubbed off with ease and without removing the paint in the process. Love your choice of paper too....See MoreWhat colour furniture in bedroom-grey walls, black curtains, black bed
Comments (8)Hi Suzie, could you perhaps do something a bit out of the box and choose something that is a splash of colour? Like a found object? Chinese ceramic stools? you can also go to vintage fairs etc. Or some companies source and stock interesting pieces. This is one : http://www.retrouvius.com/stock/storage I think more grey would be dull, more black would indeed make the room feel too small. I quite like the idea of timber for your chest of drawers etc. Difficult to visualise the space thought! Colour choice is pretty personal. I am partial to blues and purples.. but that is just me! Go with your gut! Good luck!...See MoreWould slate grey paint go with my bedroom????
Comments (4)Yes definitely! Go for dark luxurious bedding too. Could chuck in some orange and purple accents with silk and velvet cushions and a throw - lush! As we say in Bristol......See MoreBlank canvas grey bedroom, what would you do with it?
Comments (51)Yes you’re right about that Love your home bed, the wings are deeper than our wardrobes (which are half recessed) so if we had little shelf bedsides they’d be really hard to reach, we‘d have to sit up and reach around the wings. If I’m honest I don’t think we can face doing anything too complicated like false wall or moving the sockets to allow for the full width headboard! New lights.... maybe... husband is predictably Not Keen. So, I think that boils it down to the naturalmat Prideaux bed, in linen 😁 with the bigger headboard size if they will do that. I’m up for painting that section of wall though - we could either use the mid grey green shown on the door, or a much darker grey green (the mid is Blanket and the dark is Squid Ink, both Paint & Paper library). If we use the mid paint then the bed colour would be dark and vice versa. Linen curtains - need to look at all my samples in the room later on today! Not heard of vinterior, I will have a browse. 😁 Yes I hope the cat is real!...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago








Sofas & Stuff