Deciding on new kitchen design and colour!
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (23)
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Our new kitchen designed by CobaltMoonDesign
Comments (2)Thank you. I think yellow and grey work beautifully together. It's a very uplifting combination....See MoreAdvise on new kitchen design
Comments (14)I agree with Jonathan and would remove the worktop return under the window and would have a larger island. Having the hob on the island is a very personal choice, some people like the sink there, others prefer it clear. I spent lots of time searching for people's opinions on kitchen colours and islands and everyone's opinion is different depending on their taste and what suits them and their family. Kitchens cost such a lot of money and I was so worried about getting it wrong. I'm having an induction hob on the island which will be split level, the seating area is higher than where the hob is, which again some people like, some don't, however it will suit us. I almost went for white gloss cabinets as it's a safe bet, but every time I looked at a picture of a grey kitchen I loved it so I thought, be brave and go for grey. I think the light and dark grey units work really well together. You need to think about what will work best for you and what you like and go for it, I'm sure it will look amazing....See MoreOur New Kitchen CAD Design - any thoughts/comments?
Comments (11)Hi there. I think your kitchen looks fab but agree the render maybe creating a slighting different feeling of the space. I create 3D renders for most of my clients and offer a package creating 3D visuals to show clients what their space will look like once done and this one definitely doesn't give a very homely feel to the space with the colour and lighting shown. I have attached a few images to show you the sort of 3D images we use to give you a feel for the space as a whole. I agree with Jonathan above that the sink would be better nearer the dining table - another plus up this is when you enter with shopping your island will be where you head and with that moved you will have a better layout of space for that. I look forward to updates so do keep us informed of how your project is progressing :)...See MoreNew kitchen design
Comments (2)We offer independent design too, so you can shop around and compare like for like much more easily and in a fair way to showrooms. If you click on my name or icon it will take you to our pro page - with some past projects and some client reviews ... we are accepting bookings for January currently....See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago














Arq-A Interiors Limited