Something missing . . .
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (18)
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Something missing in my lounge?
Comments (24)Some really lovely ideas!! I really love the idea of making the area around my TV more of a focal point with shelves etc. I do worry about my plaster breaking up around it though! I suppose if it started to crack I could help it on its way and have some exposed brick :) Think I might bite the bullet and have a go hanging some real pictures on the wall and see how it goes. My rug has grey/blue/gold hues so will go find some accessories in the mean time to start pulling the room together. Thank you all for taking the time and sharing your ideas, I am loving all the inspiration!...See MoreSomething's missing...
Comments (7)In my opinion it is that visually you have everything going on on one side of the space only. In my opinion you should put a floor to ceiling rectangular mirror on the wallpaper wall and choose a frame that doesn't compete with the paper.... Perhaps a soft white? I would also be looking for a small circular table on a pale circular rug with a low hanging light fitting above. Then I would put the shelves where the big plant is and try the small plant stand in front of the window. I don't mind the chair but think you need something bigger on the wall behind....See MoreThere's something missing!
Comments (41)I think most of this design is on point and works perfectly for the effect you want. It just needs something to soften it and probably help with acoustics. I would go for a panel curtain on the door. White if you want to keep the clinical type look, but a warm grey would be lovely. Nothing ornate. It will do wonders and feel much more homely and inviting. All the best, Gina...See Moresomething’s missing
Comments (7)Hello, Looking at just a chunk of this space in isolation, it's easy to say to put something on the wall. My first response was going to be a big artwork, but looking at those sockets I'm thinking you could 'blank' them and wallpaper over them. Perhaps a mural to create a bit of a focal point? Maybe something like a forest/jungle to tie in with olive green chairs you're planning to get? I would also consider reorientating the dining table and rotating it 90 degrees and trying to lower the pendant light and putting it right above the table. This could be done on budget with a cable decentraliser like this one: https://www.creative-cables.co.uk/wall-fixture/20129-24844-decentratore-gancio-a-soffitto-per-cavo-elettrico-tessile-con-fermo.html#/247-finish-black Hope this helps! :) Jarek, www.studiomoodetc.com...See More- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago





headers13