Need help in Cannes! Can't design my space!
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (9)
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Help! need advice on interior design for open plan living space!
Comments (4)Hi Sofaiza, It sounds like you have done great so far and have a great space. Well done. I have just completed a kitchen design with what sounds like exactly the same kitchen units. We went for a speckled white worktop which worked really well. We then chose a light grey with a hint of blue for the walls - this is modern and fresh and works well with the white gloss and with the silvers or whites that may appear elsewhere in the kitchen. What flooring have you gone for? For a contrast Black worktop went well and was considered for the same project I mentioned. For the features walls the tiles sound intriguing but I would need to see them to get a better idea or know if they would work with the design. Sounds good though. I am happy to forward a few images of the project here if you want to get in touch. It will give you an idea of how it will all look. I also have trade accounts with the companies I purchased from last time which maybe of interest to you if you are planning on purchasing yourself (not through a tradesmen or designer). My email address is gina.everett@createperfect.co.uk or feel free to call the office on 0208 133 0702. All the best, Gina...See MoreHelp needed to design downstairs space
Comments (3)Hi Becky, I have good experiences with OnePlan. She's not in your area I think, but that doesn't matter, for there is the magic of internet ;-) She's in the U.K. and I'm in the Netherlands and it worked perfectly. Check out her pro page here on Houzz. Good luck!...See Morelounge layout dilemma - we can’t agree, need help.
Comments (6)If you've got a family room I might be tempted to put a tv in there, use the dining room as a snug and have a table and chairs with a small sofa in the living room. Alternatively use the family room as your main living room and the dining room as play room (depending on age of child/ren). The proposed layout doesn't allow for much seating and also blocks the path from the kitchen and seems quite close to the stools. I think just seeing half of the back of the sofa may also look slightly odd?...See MoreHi I am needing help from an interior designer for my snug.
Comments (17)Thank you! I can get some F&B samples to try. I absolutely love the dark colours and I think that would be better. However, my hubby might disagree as we have just had the area painted white (had the whole house painted white!) so what colour would you suggest for the sofa, rug and lighting if we kept with the white walls, white TV unit to create a warm snuggly feel, please? Apologies I should've mentioned this to start too...See More- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago











tezz4