Tile suggestions
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (21)
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Border to go with cream metro tiles
Comments (8)A very nice new kitchen - a lovely classic combination. Wrt a border, I'm not personally convinced by adding a border to metro tiles, especially in a fairly narrow "band" as in a kitchen. What I would, however, propose would be a matching wood upstand and then the metro tiles. I don't think you need much more than that in what is a compact space. Let us know what you go for! Caldicot Kitchens...See MoreUpdating the kitchen in our 1940 new home
Comments (29)Dear all, many thanks for your wonderful support. We are scheduled to move in Jan 12, and sorry to say, but we decided to postpone our kitchen update. It will be too much to handle for us. moving, contractors, business travel, etc. I hope that one day, sooner rather than later, I can give you a wonderful update on our kitchen remodel, incorporating some of the ideas that you contributed so generously. Until then, we will live "in the past", 1990s to be exact, and there's nothing wrong with that... I wish you all a healthy and merry holiday season! Cheers! :-)...See MoreSmall cloakroom/w.c tiles/decor
Comments (7)Hi when I was searching for tiles I saw the tile you have chosen complimented with metro tiles in quite a few different websites. You could do half wall in metro tiles perhaps then a nice mirror above the sink? Just a thought 😊...See MoreSplash tile suggestions for white kitchen
Comments (6)If you put tiles up, make sure to remove the countertop upstand first - it looks so much better without it. Rather than tiles, how about putting the same material as countertop up as a full backsplash - really modern, clean (and easy to clean!) option....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago

















A S