I would start by thinking about what type of garden you are looking for, do you want to be weeding/adding new plants yearly? Do you have kids or pets if so you might want to think of raised beds. Are you looking for a modern style, more meadow/wild look, clean cut? What kind of house do you have? For example, modern garden might look odd with a Victorian house. What kind of soil do you have? (Chalky, sandy?). Does your garden get full sun/is it shady? Do you want grass or is it paved/has decking? Does it have any existing features to work from such as established plants/trees, raised beds?
tamp75
Kate
Related Discussions
Empty spaces making home so cold
Q
Time to start planning a garden design! Help and ideas please? ☺️
Q
Where do I start with changing floorplan?
Q
Swapping kitchen and bedroom - where do I start?
Q