natasha_white48

Swapping kitchen and bedroom - where do I start?

Natasha White
2 years ago

Hey! I thought I’d post this to help me get ahead with where to start! Just about to complete on a flat and I wanted some advice on the plan!

I want to swap the kitchen and the bedroom... The kitchen space is more appropriate for a bedroom and I don’t like guests having to walk through the bedroom to get to the only bathroom.

The only problem is I don’t know where to start/who’s services I’ll need or if this is a worthwhile project. Id like to keep the budget at less than £20k for swapping and finishing the two rooms with all materials and labour. Is this reasonable? I would like the kitchen to have a good finish (granite worktops etc)

I’ve attached the original floor plan and my “idea” floor plan with a few pics of the rooms as they are!

thoughts ideas etc welcomed!

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.