sphereeight

Bespoke Turquoise Bathroom

Sphere8
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Our client was looking for a truly unique bathroom, and they wanted a seamless finish throughout. They chose our Turquoise Wall Finish (a rock resin material that is hand-applied and comes in over 100 shades) but they wanted a poured resin floor to match.

We colour matched their chosen wall pigment exactly, and developed a turquoise resin floor that created a seamless finish throughout their bathroom. This turquoise hue has now become one of our standard Jewel colour range - inspired by our creative clients!

The stunning white bathroom fittings and amazing pendant light really set the whole colour scheme off, and it creates a truly amazing final impression!

If you have any unique or bespoke requests, please don't hesitate to get in touch and one of the team can discuss your project with you!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.