Houzz Logo Print
twhi01

Light and Airy Muswell Hill Renovation

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

This project focused on the living room of a two bedroom period conversion flat in Muswell Hill.

The services we provided were:

• Design concept development

• Spatial planning and furniture layout

• FF&E design specification

• Procurement and installation

• Project coordination

Before:






The client brief was to design a comfortable, relaxing, social space with a touch of luxuriousness.



A key element of the project was to modernise the space while reinstating the fireplace.



We also retained the existing original features such as the skirting boards and cornicing and incorporated clever lighting solutions in the bespoke joinery.



My client said:


“I could not be more pleased with my new home and don't want to go out! It's calming, cosy, luxurious and elegant...all the things I'd asked for but way more stunning than I could have dreamed.”


If you'd like to see more photos of this project please take a look at 'Muswell Hill' on my Houzz profile.




Comments (5)