lloyd_nicky

Open plan kitchen design

lloyd_nicky
6 years ago

We are knocking through an old bungalow to create an open plan kitchen, living, dining room.

We have been to several kitchen suppliers, but haven't chosen a design we are happy with yet.

We would like to have the hob in the island so that when we are cooking we can look out of the windows/bi fold doors to the right and chat to people in the dining/living space.

We like the idea of having minimal wall units, by maximizing the units along the bottom and the units in the island. We do need space for some tall units and the cooker and fridge freezer. We do have a separate utility room for additional storage.

Any ideas on how you would change this design I feel as though it ins't quite balanced due to the tall units being all down one wall!

Any ideas on how we could change it?

Comments (21)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.