Should I paint my pine bookcases?
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (24)
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
Should I paint my kitchen cabinets?
Comments (159)Hi there. Completely agree with everyone, you should paint the cupboards. I really like the colours in this picture as I think that the slightly 'greyer' off white cupboards would tie in well with your beautiful grey tiles. You wouldn't necessarily have to go so light on your worktop as in this picture. The laminate you showed in your third picture is really nice, where is it from? Currently doing my kitchen and trying to find a laminate that I like!...See MoreShould I paint my fireplace.
Comments (10)Hi there, Personally, I would definitely paint your fire place/ mantle. I think they are both very lovely but really could do with a lift. The only trouble is, how easy would it be to strip, prime and repaint these two. The next question is - what colour scheme is this room or do you hope it to be? I think sticking to a neutral tone would be best, but if you have a bold taste then you will need to pick up a few samples and see what would work best! Thanks, Claire...See MoreWhat colour should I paint my cabinets?
Comments (31)I took your advice @alyson38 , @Fran and @Raumtastik and here is how it looks so far. I havent finished painting walls which will be SW Alabaster. I am currently trying to decide if I should do open shelving on either side of the kitchen window (I put some blue painter's tape where it would go) or some blinds (in natural wood looking woven linen, bamboo). It needs something there as it looks kinna blah....See MoreWhich paint should I use for my small windowless bathroom?
Comments (6)There are a lot of creative downstairs loos out there! Coloured sanitaryare would look great with some mad wallpaper in a pocket-sized space. I'm trying to create a restful space without seeming too chilly. Picking the right paint and to tie everything in is tricky. As you say, if I choose something with too much yellow it will be magnified in the small space. The upside is that if I get it wrong I don't have so much repainting to do........See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago











honeypoppet