fclarkson

Fridgefreezer fitting nightmare. Please help!

fclarkson
5 years ago
We bought a Samsung RB8000 60cms fridgefreezer for our new kitchen, which we designed so the appliance would have cabinetry fitted about 1.5 cms max around it, allowing it to be moved out if needed. This is how it's shown and described in Samsung adverts. It's finished apart from the fridgefreezer but by chance I checked with Samsung who say the Operating Manual (p20) recommends leaving 5cms each side and 10 above! They say anything less is at my own risk but I should realise a fridge needs ventilation! We only have 67 cms left anyway but I'm livid about this. I feel tricked - it was expensive and now we can't use it as advertised. Anyone know anything about this? I'd be really grateful - our poor fitter is waiting to finish! Thanks a lot.

Comments (15)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.