debadgecoe

please help with new kitchen diner layout!

debadgecoe
4 years ago

This will soon be our new house and we are trying to work out how best to change the dated kitchen. The dining room is currently quite small with doors or 2 walls, so we are intending to remove the wall and open up to the kitchen. Unfortunately this gives us an unusual shaped room with no straight walls to put units on easily. We had aimed to block up the current kitchen door to enable fridge/freezer, built in oven etc to go into the kitchen recess where the current kitchen door is now. Would really like an island, but not sure if this will fit, but if no island then no l shaped walls to use and it is 4m between current kitchen outside wall and where the current door is, making this quite a way with pans etc?

Any ideas gratefully received!

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.