nessaj74

Help with small bathroom please

nessaj74
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi, we are having a complete bathroom overhaul and it's quite a small room in an old house. We are pretty limited as the doorway is wide (900mm) and on the wall opposite the door there is a large sash window which is low (640mm above the floor). The loo is just to the right of the door and we don't think the soil pipe can be moved so it has to stay there. The room is approx 2580x 2120 and isn't completely square so we have a challenge.

Ideally we'd like a separate bath and shower but that could be squeezing too much in. My other half really dislikes over bath showers - he hates that water splashes everywhere and they often feel cramped. We've looked at 800 quadrant showers but they feel pretty small. We're happy to have a shorter length bath if needed. We know there have to compromises but we're going round in circles!

Has anyone seen any really good over bath showers with good amount of foot space while standing in the shower, screens that keep most of the splashes in and preferably taps in the middle of the bath? Or is there something completely different we could do? A lot to ask I know and we'd be very grateful for any ideas.

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.