hapiak

Patio style/size ideas

hapiak
5 years ago
Hello all

Currently planning new patio and path on extension. Want to leave has much grass and the huge boarders and trees I have too.

Need a path that wraps around the house.

The blue house sign points north.

The shadows you can see are not there when the sun is high in summer

The yellow is my expert drawing of extension pitched roof is 7m wide - other is just over 11m

The red circle is where I need to fill with trees/greenery as a gap from my beautiful old tree.

Would like patio area at top by pitched roof (kitchen extension) - possible with a pergola of some type (I crave lanterns and little lights at night) if we were going straight across would be 70-80square metres which is too much plus paths plus I want to see grass wherever I’m looking out from kitchen

Possible a little corner wooden day house next to the blue house sign is or something (my dads also made me a stainless steel sculpture for there )

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.