dannielleherself

Garden ideas/ patio design

dannielleherself
8 years ago
We have just brought our new house and are struggling to come up with an idea/theme for the garden.
The garden is on a slight slope from the house to the garage (the brick building opposite) and it slopes slightly from the left side of the garage to the right hand corner (where the shrubs are).

We are struggling to come up with a design/ ideas for patio area and grassed areas...

We are also in the process of removing the bushes (when we are at the house)

These are our plans:
We are planning on putting a door into the garage just to the right of the wooden trellis,
We would like to have a patio area on the left hand side of the garden (this catches the sun most of the day),

We have a small patio area outside of our patio doors- we're not sure about how to extend this (as we still want a grassed area)

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.