meeliebell

Kitchen layout/island

meeliebell
5 years ago

Hello!

This is is my first post on here I have been an avid lurker so I am hoping some of you fab people will be able to help me out.

We we will be doing an extension, 4 m out from our original house. With the kitchen to the back right.

We we are hoping to have a kitchen with island. Will it work. I have attached the plan, contrary to the way the plan is currently drawn we are thinking 6m bifold across the back (so no window in kitchen area like drawn) with a run of units on right hand wall and with an island in front. We can go back to 4300 however external corner of existing house will have to stay where it is.

im worried that the kitchen will look a bit pokey, I just can’t visualise it. I have been to some kitchen advisors but they keep telling me we can’t have an island only a peninsular.

Would you knowledageble guys agree?

Comments (24)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.