ruthpc

Bathroom layout advice

Roo
last year

Hi All,

We live in a 1930's house with a small bathroom. 170cm x 200cm. Currently the layout isn't working as all 3 amenities are very close together.

I've been trying to free up some space and have created a few layouts. I have had 2 builders round and they have said not to put the bath into the cupboard area (IDEA 4). I personally don't see what the issue is as you would have a screen for the shower on one end anyway, but happy to be told why it isn't a good option. I understand this one would be costly.

I think we could be happy not doing too much work to it, but just don't want the toilet right next to the sink. It's important to mention that I have 2 small boys in the house so the further these two items can be from each other the better!

Thanks very much,

Roo

ORIGINAL LAYOUT

IDEA 1

IDEA 2

IDEA 3

IDEA 4