ruthpc

Bathroom layout advice

Roo
4 years ago

Hi All,

We live in a 1930's house with a small bathroom. 170cm x 200cm. Currently the layout isn't working as all 3 amenities are very close together.

I've been trying to free up some space and have created a few layouts. I have had 2 builders round and they have said not to put the bath into the cupboard area (IDEA 4). I personally don't see what the issue is as you would have a screen for the shower on one end anyway, but happy to be told why it isn't a good option. I understand this one would be costly.

I think we could be happy not doing too much work to it, but just don't want the toilet right next to the sink. It's important to mention that I have 2 small boys in the house so the further these two items can be from each other the better!

Thanks very much,

Roo

ORIGINAL LAYOUT

IDEA 1

IDEA 2

IDEA 3

IDEA 4

Comments (22)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.