lewis248

Help needed with window colour and style

lewis248
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hiya, we are looking to remove the walls that I have circled in black and create one big bank of opening doors / windows in the space (the front is private and can not been seen from the road.

1) What type of doors? Bi-fold doors with the widest glass width that I can find or framless sliding doors (I think the latter would look great from the inside, but may not work with the outside?)?

2) Colour - I hate the existing mixture of colours and particulary the orange type wood colour on the downstairs windows. So thinking oak like the front door and upstairs windows or painted - but what colour and would I also paint the front door? The oak framed triangle will not be changed.

I am currently holding up (3 years now!), the decorating of both rooms as I can not make up my mind - help!! The room next to the front door is going to be a music room and the one on the right it the lounge.

yes we need to sort out the moss....

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.