keswing

What do you think? Paper chimney breast or back wall?

keswing
7 July, 2019
last modified: 7 July, 2019

I've chosen the wall paper below (Harlequin Arccos in Ochre/ Steel) and cant decide whether to paper the chimney breast or the back wall with the sofa along it.. What are your thoughts? see pics below

The paper is more muted than appears in the photos.

I think the rest of the room is going to be a blue, possibly F&B's Hague Blue (not shown in the pictures) but i need to get a tester pot. I've tried a few colours and i keep returning to blue. Any thoughts on what colour I should use as an accent for lampshades etc?

Its our spare room for chilling out in the winter so i'm trying to create a cosy snug feel.