kirsty_hughes

Kitchen design help please, diykitchens

Kirsty Hughes
23 August, 2019
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Hello Houzz Community, I'm at the planning stage of a kitchen extension and have decided to use diykitchens as I love their Bedale and Marsden ranges and price point for solid kitchens. I had a strong vision of how I wanted things to look and yesterday visited Magnet to ask them to come up with a design. I'm glad I went. They were helpful with the island design as I thought I'd struggle to fit one in and thought we'd need to succumb to a breakfast bar. The design wasn't perfect though and lacked symmetry and range / island positioning (looking for these to be as central as poss). Id really appreciate someone looking at a design I've mocked up today to see if this looks OK, am I missing anything and will this work in your opinion in the space we have... Max 4.7m across. Also does anyone offer design services to give me a shopping list for diykitchens please? I've attached pic from Magnet to get a feel for room shape and window and bifold placement. Thanks in advance

Comments (37)

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us on 0808 164 9310 (8am - 5pm GMT excluding weekends)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.