Exterior brick restoration
7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (7)
Related Discussions
exterior wall colour in blue roof and brick colour in top
Comments (0)this is my house...See MoreHow do I reface exterior brick house with stone?
Comments (13)It's hard to tell if it's the light in the photo but does the colour on the garage doors match the colour of the window trim and soffit of the house? The trim colour on the house looks like it's got a blue hue from the photo. I quite like this but you could look into changing the trim colour to a light stone to change the appearance slightly....See MoreHouse Exterior - Half Render/Half Brick - Paint Options
Comments (36)i also am passionate for BMW, and i own X3 M sport,,, and a big fan of cars (Bentley GT continental) i also have built extensions, hahaha, but i don t take on building extensions, i wait till the extension finished, then complete interior finishing,that is what i am talented in so its best to stick to what i know...See MoreVictorian front door/porch restoration
Comments (12)Thanks everyone for your input. I’ve not been able to figure out if I can respond directly to specific comments. Yes, I agree that the neighbour’s fan is out of proportion (too reduced in size) and so they do look odd next to each other. I highly doubt that the original tiles are anywhere to be found - we would need to reinstate these. Thank you for the kind offer to see what your neighbours have done. At this point I think it’s a case of getting a quote and taking it from there. Depending on the cost it may be hard to justify given it’s purely aesthetical - probably the reason that I can’t find any examples!...See More- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago



rachelmidlands