emmareynolds27

Kitchen makeovers ideas needed!

Emma Gilbert
17 September, 2019

Hello, would really appreciate any ideas for giving our kitchen a budget makeover. I'm considering painting the cupboard doors dark/charcoal grey to match the worktops (not sure we can afford to replace the worktops unfortunately)

We're removing the tiles and having walls re-plastered - would white metro tiles look too modern with the existing worktop and painted doors?

Ideally I don't want to tile the entire wall past the extractor fan so was thinking an alternative would be a spashback behind hob and tiling behind the sink - would it be a mistake to not have any tiling / upstand elsewhere?

Any ideas appreciated, as you can tell I'm new to this! Thanks!