Kitchen Extension layout help!

Rich
last year

Hi
We have recently brought a home that is in need of an extension. The living room has already been extended but we now want to make the kitchen the same length. We was thinking this would not cost as much as a full rear extension. We toyed with the idea of extending back into the lean too in order to give us more space. But again depends on cost.

We also want to remove the party wall to create a kitchen diner. We currently have ideas of implementing an island and a dinning table, we want to move the door into the lean too further back to implement a galley kitchen. Any design ideas are welcome.

Below is the current layout and on the right is the plan.

Comment (1)